ITIC Corporation provides leading edge systems engineering and IT support services following a best-practice, client-driven model. Our services are performed by Certified Technicians in relevant disciplines where appropriate. Some of our areas of expertise include:
We offer end-to-end architecture knowledge and experience in transitions, virtualization and modernization.
- Our database support includes Oracle, RMAN and FRA
- We offer both physical and virtual server architecture, with operating system baselines that include Sun Solaris, UNIX and Linux.
- Remote Management and provisioning are also provided.
ITIC's experience with integrating enterprise applications (dataflow) through the infrastructure and networks is unparalleled in the IC community because we understand the enterprise architecture and create the necessary custom designs.
- Application hosting includes Weblogic and Tomcat/Apache, with Oracle RAC (Real Application Cluster) and Veritas Cluster Services (VCS)
- Within the network, we target load balancing and failover, low to high cross-network processing, and Internet Protocol management.
- Full application and network security implementation and management included.
ITIC supports Tier 1, 2 and 3 data storage and protection, including replication and clustering.
- Architecture design focus is SAN multi-vendor and geo dispersed, including old-to-new, upgraded or updated SAN transitioning.
- We have experience with virtual, TSM or data tape back-up systems.
- Storage capabilities include HUR Replication, SAN Network ISL, and DR.
Our broad-based network capabilities include: LANs, WANs, expansive security, refined redundancy, multi-pathing, Internet Protocol management, load balancing and failover.